Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Free Calendar Printables

     I don't know about you, but I can hardly believe we are almost to the month of December.  This year just flew by.  Being a planner, I am already beginning to work on our calendar for 2017.  We are looking forward to a very productive year.  

     I wanted to share a free pdf of our free calendar pages.  The kiddos love these.  They are colorful and easy for them to use during the year.  It also helps teach days and months. 

     I hope you enjoy them 😉
To download the PDF, just click on the link below the image. 



     I would also like to remind you of our Free December Wallpaper Calendars for desktops/laptops.  You can find their link for them here: Free December Background Calendars

No comments:

Post a Comment