Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Are You A Planner? {FREE PRINTABLES}


     I am a planner.  I love to make charts, graphs, and use planners for everything.  We have two main planners in our home.  One is our life planner.  It has our to do lists, weekly menus, grocery lists, budget pages and calendar pages.  We also keep important phone numbers, addresses, and other household info that we may need if we lose use of our electronic devices.  




     Our other planner is for our homeschooling needs.  We have our assignments sheets, attendance, grades, and lists of curriculum we have and use.  


         These planners keep our household running more smoothly.  It keeps me on track with our household and homeschool agendas.  I encourage all moms, wives, and homeschooling teachers to have a planner or two.  It helps you to accomplish your goals.  You don't have to spend a bunch of money to keep yourself organized.  I know there are many sites that have free planners for personal use.  


      We also have a calendar on our refrigerator that helps us keep track of big events like birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions.  We call it our command center :) 



     So there's a little look into our home.... Have a great day!


I wanted to remind you of our free grocery list printables.
If you want to download and print them,
 just click on the link below the image. 











3 comments:

  1. I am definitely a planner as well! :) I bullet journal in my carpe diem binder. I have also used Erin Condren Life PLanners! :) I even sell planner stickers in my etsy shop! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I would love to see your stickers. Feel free to leave your link here :)

      Delete
  2. Totally a planner here too! I have 3 giant white boards in our homeschool room that help me keep track of my kids co-op and homeschool assignments, plus my work duties (i work full time from home) I'm also the one who plans all the birthdays, family get togethers and vacations, so I totally love your organizers! Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete