Can you believe that 2016 is coming to a close? It has been quite a year hasn't it? I have enjoyed sharing my heart with you all and I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for all of us.
When I started this blog just four short months ago, I didn't know what I would be writing about each day, but God led me every step of the way. I knew I wanted to be open and honest and real with people. I wanted to share our strengths and weaknesses. I wanted to help others who may be struggling with the same things I have had difficulties with over the years. I just want to bless anyone who may read my posts.
Here is a list of our top 5 blog post for 2016:
- God's Amazing Creation, here we talk about the Supermoon and we have a free study on the moon for you to download and print.
- Let's Talk Life Skills, in this post we talk about teaching our children real life skills such as cooking, sewing, and cleaning. We also have a great printable to help you set goals for your homeschool.
- A Free Bible Study of Proverbs 31, this post has a free PDF study of Proverbs 31. As a mom and wife, I find studying this chapter of the Bible helps me to set goals for my life
- Let's Get Real about Homeschooling Schedules, in this blog post I talk about how schedules were actually hindering our homeschooling experience. We found that have goals were better than having a rigid time table to follow.
- Let's Talk Homeschooling Co-Ops, is a wonderful post about the pros and cons of attending a co-op. We do not attend one right now, but that doesn't' mean it won't fit our needs in the future.
I want to thank all of you who stop by to read my blog. It is a humbling experience to put your heart out there, but also rewarding in many ways. I appreciate your kind comments and encouraging words. I pray you have a blessed new year!
As a gift to you for the new year, I have made some bookmarks. Each are designed to remind you that every day is a new beginning and that God always gives us hope. I pray they are a blessing to you.