Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Friday, December 30, 2016

Our Top 5 Blog Posts for 2016 {Free Gift For You}


       Can you believe that 2016 is coming to a close?  It has been quite a year hasn't it?  I have enjoyed sharing my heart with you all and I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for all of us. 

     When I started this blog just four short months ago, I didn't know what I would be writing about each day, but God led me every step of the way.  I knew I wanted to be open and honest and real with people.  I wanted to share our strengths and weaknesses.  I wanted to help others who may be struggling with the same things I have had difficulties with over the years.  I just want to bless anyone who may read my posts.  

     Here is a list of our top 5 blog post for 2016:

  1.  God's Amazing Creation, here we talk about the Supermoon and we have a free study on the moon for you to download and print.  
  2. Let's Talk Life Skills, in this post we talk about teaching our children real life skills such as cooking, sewing, and cleaning. We also have a great printable to help you set goals for your homeschool.
  3. A Free Bible Study of Proverbs 31, this post has a free PDF study of Proverbs 31.  As a mom and wife, I find studying this chapter of the Bible helps me to set goals for my life
  4. Let's Get Real about Homeschooling Schedules, in this blog post I talk about how schedules were actually hindering our homeschooling experience.  We found that have goals were better than having a rigid time table to follow.  
  5. Let's Talk Homeschooling Co-Ops, is a wonderful post about the pros and cons of attending a co-op.  We do not attend one right now, but that doesn't' mean it won't fit our needs in the future. 


      I want to thank all of you who stop by to read my blog.  It is a humbling experience to put your heart out there, but also rewarding in many ways.  I appreciate your kind comments and encouraging words.  I pray you have a blessed new year!  





     As a gift to you for the new year, I have made some bookmarks.  Each are designed to remind you that every day is a new beginning and that God always gives us hope.  I pray they are a blessing to you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment