Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Free Behavior Printables

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. ~ Galatians 6:7-8

     As parents we have a responsibility to discipline our children when they are doing something that is wrong.  If we do not, we are not helping them grow into productive and godly adults.  God instructs parent to lovingly correct their children when they are sinning.  It is a duty we should never take lightly.  In our home we have rules and if our children make the decision to break these rules, they will receive a consequence.  I wanted to share some of our ideas that you can implement in your homes as well.  I wish I would have had more tools like this when my older children were younger.  I had no idea what I was suppose to do with them when they were misbehaving.  It is something I learned over the years and now would like to share with you.  

We use charts like in our home. I hope they can help you as well. 

If you want to print them just hover over the image and right click
then choose "save image as..." 










You can use our list or make one of your own. 












No comments:

Post a Comment