Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Proverbs 31 {Free PDF Bible Study}


     A few years ago, I decided I was going to really study the Proverbs 31 woman.  I have always wanted to be a good wife and mom and this is one example in the Bible.  I don't think we are required to be exactly like this wonderful woman, but to aspire to be our best right where God has us.  

    We all have room for improvements don't we?  I know I have many areas where I can develop a more Christ like attitude.  I need to stop grumbling and complaining and enjoy the life that God has given to me.  I need to appreciate the little things in life.  I want to be more compassionate and considerate.  I want to give up my pursuit for perfection and just be the best mom and wife I can be. God has a good plan for our family and I don't need to compare us to any other family.  

     Do you want to learn more about this Proverbs 31 woman?  Do you want to become closer to the Lord as He teaches you to be the woman He created you to be?  I believe that studying this chapter of the Bible will be life changing for you.  Study it with an open heart and mind.  Ask the Lord to show you where you need to improve and where you need to let go.   

    I am praying that this study is a blessing to you! I know it was an incredible journey for me.  Truly life altering!!!

To download this FREE STUDY, just click on the link below the image.



8 comments:

  1. Great resource for women. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always inspired by the Proverbs 31 woman! Thanks for sharing the study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am not seeing the link to download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for this resource. As a single father to three (1 boy 2 girls all teens) we are using this as a family Bible study. I was looking for a way to teach my daughters to be virtuous women and found this resource. I am learning so much and my son is learning what to look for in a young lady. My girls are learning what a virtuous woman is and I'm hoping they start applying what we're learning.

    Thank You so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this! exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete