Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW: Our Review of I Know It


     I have always enjoyed math class.  It was fun for me.  I like puzzles and figuring out the answers to tough problems. A few of my kids enjoy math like me, but the others need more than just a textbook.  That is why I was happy to receive and review the family membership to I Know It.  

     I Know It is an online program that will help your elementary aged children to practice their math skills. This program is for grades ranging from Kindergarten to the 5th grade.  My daughter just entered the 6th grade, but is finding this resource to be helpful in reacquainting her with math skills she has already been taught throughout her elementary school years.  


     This online program was easy to set up and log in to.  We didn't have any issues at all.  Once signed in, I set up a parent account and a student account for Hope.  Like I said, she is in the 6th grade so we chose for her to brush up on her 5th grade math skills before heading into her new 6th grade workbook for this school year.  

      There are so many different skill that you can work on.  The 5th grade sections includes:

  • Place Value
  • Addition and Subtraction
  • Basic Math Fact Drills
  • Multiplication
  • Division
  • Word Problems
  • Graph and Data
  • Basic Algebra
  • Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
  • Operations with Fractions
  • Geometry
  • Measurements
  



     I was impressed with how much it had to offer each grade level and how easy it was to assign lessons to each of your students.  In settings you get choose how many hints your child will receive with each question and how your child see their scores.  You can even allow your child to do other lessons on their own.  It is so versatile!  I love that when using online programs.  

     Hope enjoyed being able to learn different math skills everyday.  She doesn't like repeating one skill over and over.  One day she would be doing multiplication and the next she would be doing measurement.  She loves it.  It helps keep her engaged when she can learn different skills throughout the week instead of just one.  Her favorite skill to do is measurements. 



     I loved watching her do the basic math fact drills.  She loves races, so when given an time limit to do so many problems, she gets excited and really works hard to do her best.  She makes me giggle when I see how intent she is to get all the answers right and to get more questions completed each time she does them.  Here is a look at one of her progress reports so you can see what they look like.  I love how they are set up.  


     Do you have a child that struggles with math?  Would they improve with some practice?  I know Hope has improved a lot during the time she has been working through this program.  I think this online resource would help any child who needs to brush up on skills or practice skills they are having issues with.
    What if I told you that you could get a FREE TRIAL by going to https://www.iknowit.com/sign-up.html.  This is a 60 day unlimited access trial.  You can see how awesome this program is for yourself.  What an great deal!!!!

     You can learn more about this program over on their social media pages listed below: 
     
     We also have more reviews for you to read over here
 ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Interactive Math Lessons K - 5 grade {I Know It Reviews}
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!


1 comment: