Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Monday, October 23, 2017

Homeschool Review Crew: Our Review of Weave Your Word in Me -- Part 1


     When I see my children studying God's Word, it puts a smile on my face and joy in my heart.  I couldn't wait to receive and review Weave Your Word in Me -- Part 1 from Kid Niche Christian Books.  I knew this Bible curriculum would be perfect for our 10-year-old daughter Hope. She goes through devotionals so quickly that we can barely keep up with buying her new ones.  I couldn't wait to see how the Lord would work in her life as she studied each lesson. 


     When we received the Bible workbook in the mail, we were pleased to see it was binder ready. All we had to do is take it out of the plastic wrap and place the 72 colorful pages in our binder.  There is even a cover page to slip into the see-thru binder that we love using.  The vibrant colors and interesting illustration made it very appealing to her.  Hope couldn't wait to get started. 

     Before Hope began her lessons, I wanted to go through the study and see what it was about. I was pleasantly surprised to see how many verses were weaved throughout the curriculum.  I love that she would be studying the Lord's Prayer from a new perspective.  I believe teaching our children to pray should be high on our list of priorities.  This study is a great start to teaching them how to pray.  It also teaches them about who God is and how important our relationship with Him is. 




      For our review, we received part 1 of the 2 part series. It contains 36 lessons.  Each lesson uses different methods to teach such as cartoons, charts, definitions, drama, drawing, fill in the blanks, illustrations, matching, multiple choice, and sequence.  I love that it had Hope searching the scriptures as she completed each lesson. This is the first devotional for her age that we have had that kept her digging deeper into the Word. Kids at this age are so thirsty for knowledge, it's essential that they have a curriculum like this to help them gain the knowledge they seek. With each page she finished, I felt she was learning more and more about her Father in Heaven. My favorite part is at the end of each lesson, your child will be writing his/her own prayer. I just love this Bible study!


     
     This Bible study can be used for more than just a one on one study. It is so versatile that you can use it for a class study or a family devotional.  I wish we would have had this for my other kids when they were tweens.  It would have been a great addition to our family Bible studies.  There are also Activity Pages for you to do with your children on the website.  

     After Hope finishes part 1 we will be ordering part 2 for her. I have seen her grow in many ways and we want that to continue. I appreciate the time and effort put into making this Bible study. I believe we need more courses like this. I thank you Susan Case Bonner for taking time to create this for our children!!!

     I would like to encourage you to check out this wonderful study and others from this company.  You can go to their website Kid Niche Christian Books or visit their social media pages:

     
     We also have some more reviews for you to read over here
 ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Weave Your Word in Me {Kid Niche Christian Books Reviews}
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words and positive review! ~ Kid Niche Christian Books

    ReplyDelete