Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Homeschool Review Crew: Our Review of Magic Stix Washable Markers


     Our family has always loved arts and crafts. We make time for it at least three times a week. We love the products from The Pencil Grip, Inc., and we were excited to receive and review the 24 pack of Magic Stix Washable Markers.  As soon as they arrived in the mail, our youngest daughter scooped them up and started using them on her latest art creation. 

     These markers are not like any other marker we have purchased in the past.  The colors are vibrant. They come in a very nice carrying case, but what sets them apart is the fact that they do not dry out overnight. They are even guaranteed not to dry out for 7 days!!!  As a parent on a budget, this is a huge selling point for me.  I can remember buying multiple packs of markers in the past for the simple reason that our kids left the tops off or didn't snap them on properly.  I wish I had all the money that I spent to replace all those dried up markers.  

     I am a skeptic, so I decided to put a marker to the test.  I left our brown marker out for over 7 days without the cap on and then handed it to my daughter to use on her latest drawing and guess what????  It worked just as well as when it was new!  I was IMPRESSED!!!  I don't know how they do it, but these markers are worth buying and trying for yourself. 


     I asked my daughter why she liked using these markers and she said she loved the selection of colors.  She also said she liked that they didn't smell funny.  She has very sensitive olfactory nerves. She gets headaches when she smells perfumes and such.  These markers have no odor and do not bother her at all.  

     I like that these markers are washable.  If you have little ones or kiddos who tend to get into their art work, they may accidentally run off the paper and these markers wash right off.  I wish I would have had these when my children were little.  Most markers do not wash off of certain surfaces or clothes.  I can remember having to put smocks on my toddlers and preschoolers so they didn't ruin their outfits with the markers they were using. They are also non-toxic so they can be used by little hands without worry. 

     If you would like to check out these markers or other products from The Pencil Grip, Inc. I would encourage you to visit their website or social media pages listed below: 


  
     When I am contemplating buying a product for our homeschool, I always like to read reviews from other families.  That is why I love the Homeschool Review Crew site.  This site has some very informative reviews on homeschool resources.  The reviewers are honest and give you different perspectives for homeschooling tools.  I love being a part of this crew and encourage you to check out the reviews for this product and many others.  

Magic Stix Washable Markers {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment