Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

School Supplies We Can't Live Without


     Welcome to day two of the Annual Back to Homeschool BLOG HOP! Today we are talking about the school supplies we just can't live without😉          

     I love going back to "school" shopping.  Getting new pencils, notebooks, and folders put a smile on my face.  Maybe it's because this use to be one of my favorite back to school activities as a child. My kids like it too. They love looking through all the new stuff available. I enjoy seeing them pick out their own special items that will help them to succeed in school. 

    One thing I always do each year is wait for those back to school sales that the stores have. You can get all your supplies for a better price if you wait. I also try to stock up on enough to last the entire year. We have plenty of storage area so we are able to do this. I remember a time when we didn't have the room to stock pile school supplies and buying them mid-year was so expensive.

     On top of the necessary things like pencils, paper, pens, and paints, we have school supplies that we use year to year that we can't live without.  Here they are: 

  Our Bibles!



Our 6 Bookcases


Our Diffusers and Essential Oils


Our Legos & other building toys


Our Dual Desks and Desktop Computers


Our Dining Room Table


Our Learning Games


Our "Thinking" Chair
We love reading here too!



     The final items on our list are craft supplies, Kindles, and library cards. We can't imagine our homeschool without all these wonderful resources. They help us in our endeavor to learn. These tools make learning more enjoyable and help our days go more smoothly. 

     As we continue to homeschool, I am sure we will have new favorites from year to year. As our family grows and learns together we will have different needs that will bring about unique changes in our home. I have already watched so many transitions occur and I look forward to seeing what God has for us in the future. 



     What are your favorite school supplies? Are there some that you can't live without? 😊





Come join the fun!
👇
     


6 comments:

  1. Library cards are a must!!! - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Library cards are a must! Also I totally forgot to mention essential oils! Some days we would flounder without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this list! LEGO, and Essential Oils and Library Cards - oh yes!
    Thanks for sharing these terrific and creative ideas. I'm really excited about our new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. As I read on I realize things I left off my list. I love your little bin for the essential oils.

    ReplyDelete