Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Friday, August 11, 2017

Are You Ready for the Annual Back to Homeschool BLOG HOP?!?!



     When I started homeschooling almost 20 years ago, I would have loved to have the resources and support that we have today.  I don't know about you, but I love reading blogs that focus on homeschooling.  They encourage me and remind me that I am not alone.  

      With the new school year just beginning, I am looking forward to the  Annual Back to Homeschool BLOG HOP!  Starting the week of Monday, August 14th, the Homeschool Review Crew participants will be posting on different homeschooling topics. Each day of the week will focus on a new theme: 



     I know I will enjoy writing about these topics, but I will also love reading what other homeschooling families have to say. 

      As you read these posts, I pray you will be encouraged.  Reading posts like these have motivated me and sparked creativity in our home. There is always room for improvement right?  I get excited when I read new ideas that may be a good fit for our family.  As a homeschooling mom, I must be open to change. As I change and grow, my family will benefit and grow as well.  As a young mom, I was too proud to take the advice of other moms, but that is not true anymore.  I welcome their input and support.  

      I hope you set some time aside to read through these posts next week.  I know you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. I am just waiting for this to begin as I know I will find so many resources things I never thought I would like to teach or school supplies I might need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading the posts from this blog hop. Thanks for participating. I am looking forward to reading what you have to share. - Lori

    ReplyDelete