Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Monday, March 30, 2020

Getting Real About Fear Part 1


     In the last few weeks, I have not been able to post on what is going on in our world today.  I would sit down to write and my hands would begin to shake and my heart would pound.  I think I thought that if I wrote about it, it would make it more real and you know what... it does.  I have to face my fears.  

     I am not afraid to admit that I am full of anxiety.  I am human.  Being a Christian doesn't take away these feelings, it helps me get through them.  That is why I am posting today.  I want to help you as God helps me through these trials.  I want to be here to listen to you and encourage and comfort you when you are having times of panic and anxiety.  Over the next few days, I will be posting daily.  I will be sharing scriptures with you that you can save and print for yourself.  I will be giving you support.  Even though we can't be together in person, we can help one another.  As God leads me I will be sharing my thoughts and feelings.  I hope I can be real with you and you can feel the same and be real with me.  

      Today I want to give you verses on healing.  Please save them to your computer and use them in any way you would like.  They are for YOU!!! 

To save these verses, just scroll your mouse over each image and click the right side of your mouse. A pop up will show a few actions you can take, just click save image as 😀





     Please feel free to comment below with your thoughts, feelings or prayer requests.  I can't wait to share more with you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment