Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Letterboard Fun!


     Recently we have bought a letterboard.  I saw so many people having fun with them on many different social media pages, I had to find out why they were so popular.  It didn't take long for me to see what was so intriguing about them.  They are fun and a great way to get creative while you remind your family and friends about favorite quotes or just leave little notes for them to read. In fact, our youngest daughter loved mine so much she asked for one of her own as an early birthday present.  I couldn't say no 😉  



     What is awesome is that her and I can share our letters, numbers, and icons.  It has been a fun experience as we change our boards and enjoy talking as we come up with what we want our boards to say for the day.  She is so creative and she inspires me to be creative as well.  

     I want to share some of our creations with you today so you can see how these can be used on a daily basis.  I am thinking of getting one more that is a little bigger to post our weekly Bible verse for our homeschool Bible class.  They are so versatile! 








     If you are like me and you love to share little quotes with loved ones, this is a great purchase.  They can also be used for little reminders, schedules, or menus. The list goes on and on.  

     It is relaxing for me to put ours together each day and gives me a creative outlet.  I love to find things that help me to de-stress and this is working out great.  I never thought I would enjoy something like this, but I am really loving it.  

     I encourage you to check out one for your family.  They have many different sizes and colors to choose from.  There are also different icons and letters that you can buy to add your own little flair.  It's a great way to show your creative side.  

      Have a great weekend!!!! May God bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment