Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Friday, November 2, 2018

Homeschool Review Crew: Our Review of Balancing Diapers and Deadlines


     I don't know about you, but sometimes it can get very difficult to balance my work life with everything else I need to get done at home. When you leave your home to work, you can separate these two quite easily, but when you are at home and seeing things that need done there on a daily basis, it's hard to balance it all.  That is why when I was chosen to receive and review Balancing Diapers and Deadlines by Lisa Tanner Writing, I was very excited.  I couldn't wait to read how she has managed her home life with her home business for so many years.  
     Lisa Tanner is a homeschooling mom of 8 amazing kids.  She also works from home by doing freelance writing and a few other things to help pay the household bills.  I bet you are thinking... HOW DOES SHE DO IT ALL?  I can barely get my housework done and take care of the kids?  Well that is what this online course is all about.  It will help teach you how to balance it all. The course includes 30 lessons that are broken down into 8 sessions.  Here is what you can expect: 
  • Welcome to Balancing Diapers and Deadlines
  • Building Your Foundation with the Basics
  • Minimize Your Decisions
  • Minimize Your Decisions: The Annual Meal Plan
  • Sustainable Growth
  • Growing a Business with Your Kids Around
  • Boost Your Productivity
  • Closing Thoughts
     With each session, you will also get worksheets and ways to implement what is being taught.  Once you begin these sessions you won't want to stop.  So much wonderful advice and suggestions! 

      I have been homeschooling for over 20 years and trying to run a home business for the last few years.  Sometimes I could just pull my hair out trying to manage it all, but after taking this course, I feel more empowered to accomplish everything. Her encouragement is astounding. She is real and honest!  Just what I needed to reboot how I do things around here. The meal planning alone will change your life!!!!

     Have you wanted to supplement your family's income? Have you thought about making money to help send your children to college? Well with this course, you will be able to learn techniques that will help you make it happen. You won't be overwhelmed by the idea anymore.  Lisa will help walk you through the steps of starting and maintaining a home business, but also be able to take care of your children and home.  I know I will continue to use what I learned from this course for years to come.

     I encourage you to check out her website to see this course along with other wonderful products.  You can also check her out on these social media pages: 

     We have more reviews for you over here
⇊⇊⇊⇊

Balancing Diapers and Deadlines {Lisa Tanner Writing Reviews}

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment