Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Monday, March 15, 2021

God Cares For You! {Free Printable Included}


     There have been times in my life when I have felt like no one really cared for me.  I have felt alone. I have felt disappointed.  I have felt unworthy.  Have you ever felt this way? I think we have all been through these feelings at one point in our lives. 

     Before I walked with my Savior, these feelings were frequent.  I never felt unconditional love until I really knew the love of the Father.  Even when man fails to love me, He is there to show me a love that is never failing.  Even when I fail Him, He is there to remind me that He loves and cares for me.  I don't have to do anything but receive His love.  It is not based on my works or good deeds. It isn't taken away because I mess up.  It is truly unconditional and everlasting.  
  
     Many people expect us to do things for them, then they give us affection.  God is not like that. He doesn't make us perform.  He just loves us freely.  How awesome is that?!?!  He loves us so much that He was willing to give His only Son to die for us. He wanted to make a way of salvation so that if we believe, we can spend eternity with Him.  He just wants a real relationship with us.  

      I am filled with joy when I think of God's amazing love and grace.  If I didn't have His love, I would be a very sad woman.  See, things of this world will never bring us true joy.  Even the love we receive from people is not enough for our soul, but the love of Christ is enough.  It fills the empty places in our hearts.  It gives us hope.   

     Even though I still have days where I feel like some people do not care for me, I have the promise of God's never ending love.  He cares for me!  He cares for YOU!  He will always be there. All we need to do is love Him, spend time with Him, and accept His infinite love.


     Here is a free image for you to save and print to help remind you that God cares for you ❤

Just right click on the image and choose save image as... 
You can then print it from your computer 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment