Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thankful Thursday


     Today on day 4 of the Homeschool Review Crew Blog Hop, we are focusing on being THANKFUL!

     First I would like to thank you for taking time to read my posts.  I love being able to share my heart with you. I pray for those who read my blog everyday.  I hope that I can encourage and support you in this journey called life.  

     I would also like to thank my family for allowing me to share our stories with you all.  They are so sweet when I ask them to help me with a post or when they let me take countless photos of them.  I appreciate them so much.  They never let me down.  

     My final thank you for today is to my Lord and Savior.  He has given me so much.  He guides me, gives me wisdom and strength, and reminds me each day why I do what I do.  Thank you Jesus for your love, grace and mercy.  I know that without You, I am nothing.  You are my Rock and my Protector.  I can do all things through YOU! 

     What are you thankful for today?  Please share in the comments today.  I would love to hear what you are grateful for.  

     If you have time, head on over to these amazing blogs and read some great posts on family, homeschooling, and parenting.   




Come on over and join us for the blog hop :)

2 comments:

  1. Today I am thankful that I am a alive with a lot to do. I may need to do laundry (like 3 loads) but I am thankful for clean water, a working washer & dryer, and clothes to wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I’m thankful for our library and my son being able to do his online math here as it is so slow at home.

    ReplyDelete