Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Homeschool Review Crew: Our Review of Wulf the Saxon


     Ever since he was little, our son Ryan, has loved audio books and audio dramas.  He is now a Senior in high school but was still so excited to hear we would be receiving and reviewing Wulf the Saxon by Heirloom Audio Productions.  He has enjoyed all their audio dramas that we have gotten in the past and couldn't wait to listen to this one.  I am serious when I say he was waiting to get the mail for days once he knew it was on its way.  

      I always like to listen to what my children are interested in so I  listened to this awesome adventure also.  From the beginning, you know that it is set apart from other audio books.  The cast is amazing and people who you may know from other works they have done.  This audio is over 2 hours of action packed history that helps your child live the adventure right where they are.  



    Now,  let's hear what my son has to say: 

      "Wulf the Saxon is a wonderful audio drama.  The voice acting and the audio effects bring the story to life. The history of it is spectacular. It is packed full of action and adventure, great for all ages. I have heard others in the Adventures of G.A. Henty before, but this one is by far my favorite. It has a strong story, and I found myself getting attached to the characters very quickly. It felt like I knew the each one by the time it ended. I love the strength and faith that the people show in the story.  I can't really say I had any issues with this as every part of it was excellent."

   The main character was Wulf a landowner from Saxon. Soon he would become close to Harold Godwinson, who was an Earl, and would later become the King of England. The main part of the story starts when Wulf and Harold's ship shipwrecks in Northern France. This is when the adventures begin. I don't want to share more of the story line because I couldn't begin to explain how awesome the story is in this short paragraph.  You have to listen to it for yourself!"

     I think he expressed it better than I ever could, but I would like to take a moment to talk about this company.  Heirloom Audio goes out of their way to make history fun and exciting for children and adults of all ages.  Each audio is done with excellence, and that shows me that they have integrity.  There are not many companies that strive for excellence so when you find one, it's so important to let others know about them and that is why I am sharing this with you today.  

     I would encourage you to check out Wulf the Saxon  along with the many other audio dramas from Heirloom Audio.  Below are some of their social media pages you may want to check out as well:


     We also have more reviews from other families over here ↓↓↓

Wulf the Saxon {Heirloom Audio Productions Reviews}
Have a blessed week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment