Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Let's Get Planning {Free Planner Printables}


     I have been a planner my entire life.  I love to make charts, graphs, and use daily planners.  Over the years I have actually had to give up my desire to plan every minute of every day.  I found that we couldn't be led by God if we were too busy following my plans.  

      I believe there is balance in everything.  I still enjoy planning but I do it on a smaller scale now.   I have a daily planner  and a weekly devotional planner that helps me keep on track.  I leave plenty of time for the Lord to work his plans in my days and for me to be available to those who may need me.  

      It is hard for me to not have a rigid schedule but it was stressing out my family and that was not good for us.  Now we have an agenda to follow and it is more relaxed.  

       Today I want to give you some free printables that will help you to be intentional with your days, but not too strict with your schedule. These printables are designed for you to print out the pages you want to use.  You don't have to print out all the pages in the PDF. I pray these are a blessing to you and your family.  

          To download these free planning pages, just click on the link below the images. 





No comments:

Post a Comment