Just Being Us

Just Being Us
Family, where we can be real, and feel unconditional love!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I AM READY TO GET REAL!!!!



     After almost 2 years of not blogging on a regular basis, the Lord has shown me what I need to be writing about and that I need to be as transparent as possible.  So many parents feel like failures, but I am here to tell you that it's not as bad as you think.  We blame ourselves for things beyond our control, we carry guilt and condemnation around like a chain on our necks.  We  allow others opinions and advice to overtake us.  We forget to go to our Heavenly Father rather than man.

     Today I am beginning a new blog.  I am forgetting what lies behind and pressing forward.  I still want to blog  about training our children in godly character, but with a few improvements.  I am going to share my failures along with my victories.  I want to be real with you.   I want you to learn from my mistakes.  I want to love on you through yours.

     I will be adding some great articles from my previous blog as I feel they have some great ideas and will help us as we travel this road called  parenting.

     As a mom of 6 children, 3 who are grown adults and 3 still at home, I feel I  have a lot of wisdom to share, but only if I share the "REAL" me.  You know the one who hides in the shower crying because I just failed again?

    I hope and pray you will follow along this journey with me.   Thanks so much for allowing me to speak to you through my writings.



No comments:

Post a Comment